Amoxicillin ……………500 mg (as Amoxicillin Trihydrate)
Clavulanic Acid ………125 mg (as Clavulanic Potassium)
2 Blisters x 7 flim Coated Caplets / box
Treatment of infection caused by bacteria sensitive to VIGENTIN such as:
- Infection of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- Genitourinary tract infection
- Skin and soft tissuess infections
- Infection on bones and joints
- Dental infections
- other infections, e.g, septic abortion, puerperal sepsis and intra-abdominal sepsis
- Vigetin is taken at the start of eating to minimize intolerance phenomenon on digestive tract.
- Should not taken Vigentin over 14 days without checking and reconsidered how to treat.